The cigar‘s wrapper leaf accounts for 60% to 70% of the strength and flavor of the cigar. The binder and filler are picked specifically to complement the wrapper.
The Firebrand Cigar Company uses a special process that represents the ONLY new cigar innovation in the last 150 years. The Patent-Pending process is called: Alcohol-Vapor-Infused Cigar Sterilization (Patent Pending # 62/762,877) Simply put - alcohol vapors measuring 97% or more Ethyl Alcohol, are infused into the cigar in a process that adds a second burnable agent and accelerant. This process makes every cigar taste and behave better!
The process offers numerous benefits to the smoker:
* Draws impeccably smooth – each one is draw tested to ensure a smooth experience.
* Burns constant & even – no running down the side, going out, poor ash-up, or relighting.
* Ashes up long & firm – the sugar component of the alcohol causes the cigar tobacco, to “Case Harden” as it burns.
* Sterilizes every Firebrand Cigar - Firebrand's proprietary patent- pending process is anti-microbial (defined as 70% ethyl alcohol or more, see hand sanitizer). It is great for a product that comes from 3rd world countries where you don’t drink the water, and where every cigar is touched by up to 30 people in the processing.
* Flavor profile is exceptional - the consistent burn draws out the best flavor profile of the tobacco.
for the free range in you...
The Wild Bearings logo personifies our numerous “multi-directional” outdoor passions. The most obvious being fly fishing and the historical elements of the sport. That’s why we have a passion to produce the highest quality bamboo fly rods we can based on historical tapers. We also specialize in refurbishing vintage rods and can build a rod to a customer’s specific tapers.
Visit us at www.wildbearings.com to learn more.